We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“Our team is responsible for governance of best practices across hundreds of technology scrum teams. This role will give you an opportunity to explore, learn and gain expertise in the best of class technologies in software engineering” – Reliability Engineer Mgr.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Own On-Call responsibilities for managing production incidents
– Be expert in end-to-end systems and monitoring tools to intelligently drive investigations
– Work as a co-ordinator between level 1 support and Engineering teams.
– Build effective relationship with engineering teams to able to take on level 2 responsibilities.
– Work with Incident and Problem management providing technical insights of the issues
– Identify inefficiencies and constantly update the work process.
– Hands-on experience of using monitoring and logging tools
– Ability to understand complicated architectures and data flows
– Ability to write technical reports as well as management summaries
– Experience of. working cross departments
– Experience of managing third party vendors
– Strong influencing and relationship management skills.
– An understanding of the end to end infrastructure of Sky’s OTT environment and the teams that support it.
– Good listening, written and verbal communication skills.
– Fair understanding of datacentres, software deployments, monitoring tools and databases.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about