Your main responsibility as the Maintenance Planner is to perform effective and efficient long, mid-term base maintenance planning tasks as per defined process for the allocated fleet of aircraft. Your will be part of the CAMO organization reporting hierarchically to the Base Manager but functionally to Nominated Person CAMO for the UK AOC.
Respons. & areas
- Development of robust long and mid-term base maintenance planning for the allocated fleet of aircraft
- Coordination of base maintenance slots between the operational bases and base maintenance facility
- Creating work packs content in coordination with assigned Type Engineer and local Chief Engineer in a timely manner as per defined process
- Timely placement of the spare orders allowing supply chain to fulfil all requisitions before commencement of the check
- Handover, coordination and follow up with Production Planners before check commencement
- Analysing the commercial schedule and the fleet utilization and propose necessary adjustments to the plan. Communicate the impact across the bases
- Report the progress status to the CAMO Manager in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements to the established process and system in a pro-active manner. Seek for continuous improvement and standardization
ADDITIONAL AIRWORTHINESS TASKS
- Follow up and support the Maintenance Information System update during and post maintenance check
- Act as focal point for PART-M organization at the local base
- Minimum 5 years’ in aircraft engineering, maintenance planning preferably in helicopters operation environment
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering (aviation) or equivalent through experience
- ICT literate (specific aviation software & MS Office, Rusada Envision or similar)
- Languages: English
- Knowing and playing by the procedures & processes (operational, quality, safety,) installed by the company
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
What we offer
You'll be welcomed in a young and exciting company. Based on your skills and competences, you'll be offered a competitive salary with extra legal benefits.
The opportunity can be taken to widen your knowledge and skills.