Due to the construction of an additional manufacturing facility, Naturelle currently have positions available for multi-skilled engineers with a good knowledge of flow pack machines and heat sealing machines
Key duties include:
- Carry out preventative and reactive maintenance, ensuring that production downtime is kept to an absolute minimum.
- Maintain accurate maintenance records.
- Assist in projects with new machinery/equipment installation and provide technical assistance to other departments when needed
- Identifying key maintenance issues and drive continuous improvements.
- Time-served and qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in mechanical skills.
- Previous experience within a maintenance role– preferably a fast manufacturing environment.
- Ability to diagnose faults on, general mechanical, electrical and pneumatic equipment.
- Comfortable reading and interpreting mechanical drawings
- 9.5 hr shift pattern with excellent work life balance and flexibility.
- 1st shift pattern is 4.5 day working week. 2nd shift pattern is 4 nights per week with a Friday, Saturday and Sunday Night off ( no weekend work)
- Competitive salary and set Holidays
Negotiable depending on experience.
Closing Date Friday 3rd Sept 2021
Application deadline: 03/09/2021
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- On-site parking
Common areas are cleaned and sanitised regularly.
- maintenance: 1 year (preferred)