Senior Mechanical Engineer (3-month contract)
£25k - £35k
Our client who are a leading electronics’ manufacturer are on the look out for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join them at their site in Ballynahinch on a 3-month contract.
You will be responsible for
· Project management and ownership of multiple parallel projects
· Conversion of customer drawings and data into manufacturing data and transfer to Sage ERP
· Creating bills of materials (BOM’s) and product structures for manufacturing
· Creation of operator build and process documentation
· Assigning process times, and ability to select optimum manufacturing process in order to maximise efficiencies
· Customisation of existing product design and technical support on build to print product.
· Hands on support in model and pre-production build as necessitated by the business.
· Maintenance of appropriate and accurate records.
· Coordination and implementation of engineering changes (ECN’s) on current production
· Completion and development of documentation as per the requirements of ISO9001
· Degree educated in Engineering or related discipline
· Hands on mechanical build experience
· Project Management skills
This role will be working on a day shift basis, Monday – Friday with early Friday finishes. Salary for the role will be between £25k - £35k depending on skills and experience.
Send CV to apply and I will be in touch with more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday