Scottish Boiler Care are a specialist central heating service and repair company, operating across Scotland.
We are currently recruiting for the position of gas service engineer in various areas across the county.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Annual servicing
- Fault finding and repairs on gas boilers and central heating systems
- Quality control inspections on installations
- Keeping paperwork up to date
- Efficient communication with the office, especially when parts are required
You must have experience in fault finding and be confident carrying out repairs on a wide range of domestic gas boilers.
You must also have current gas ACS qualifications.
In return, we provide:
- Company vehicle and fuel
- Mobile phone
- Flue gas analyser
- Tools (if you have your own you are welcome to use them instead)
- Competitive starting salary of £29,000 with annual reviews
- Opportunities to progress into engineer or general management within the business
Please apply online for the position and we will contact you to discuss arranging an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £29,000.00 /year
- Gas servicing and repair: 5 years (Required)
- Gas ACS qualifications (Required)
- Full Driving (Required)