Assist in development of digital mixing products
- Designing digital audio signal processing algorithms and
studying mathematical behaviours.
- Implementing digital signal processing algorithms in assembler.
- Designing processor communication architectures between DSP
and host processor and supporting software.
- Evaluation and testing of signal processing function and
- Modelling analogue processing circuits in the digital domain
JOB TITLE DIGITAL AUDIO SIGNAL PROCESSING ENGINEER (Ref:
QUALIFICATIONS Electronics / Software Engineering with DSP content
Audio Engineering with strong software and DSP content Desirable
EXPERIENCE 3 to 5 years’ experience in audio DSP algorithm design and Essential
programming, or at a minimum, an in-depth experience of a
complex audio DSP project
The job will require a good knowledge and understanding of most
of the following :
Strong understanding of digital audio signal processing theory
Experience in DSP systems in assembler and some knowledge
and experience of C/C++.
Experience in writing assembler and designing DSP architectures
Interested in audio mixing systems
ATTRIBUTES Good communicator Essential
DISPOSITION A passion for the audio industry Desirable
Passionate about audio signal processing
Stamina in detailed sometimes repeatable design procedures
OTHER Desire to live in Cornwall Essential