Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism , innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
As the global expert in gas analysis, we are proud to play a major role in helping a wide range of industries achieve their clean air goals. Reporting to the Head of Engineering of our Industrial Process and Emissions (IP&E) Business Unit, this contract will support the introduction of casting tool updates and other key engineering tasks.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Review and update/create drawings and models for cast parts
- Work with suppliers and purchasing to resolve technical issues
- Perform/organise validation testing of replacement castings
- Follow company procedures to release design updates to manufacturing
- Work with Compliance to ensure certification requirements are met
- Support the Mechanical Engineering team with CAD drawings as required
- Involvement with other development activities as required
Essential skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in design of cast parts
- Good working knowledge with SolidWorks/PDM CAD tools
- Good Communication skills
- Pride in your work & attention to detail
- Confident working with minimal supervision
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Development of Hazardous Area Product
- HNC/HND or Degree (or equivalent) in related engineering subject
Location : Crowborough, East Sussex, UK
Job Type: Contract - 6 months
An acknowledged innovator in gas analysis technologies for more than 60 years, the company's continual leading edge in R&D and manufacturing ensure the delivery of high-performance, cost-effective solutions through a portfolio of dependable products ranging from portable gas analysers to complex process solutions. The company operates at the forefront of the industry and works with leading multi-national companies spanning the hydrocarbon processing, industrial gas, power, semiconductor and healthcare markets. As a truly global organisation, product innovation, excellent levels of customer service and talented people are fundamental to our future success.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations