Are you a talented & skilled Robotics Engineer - Algorithms/Image Processing that is looking for a leading R&D company developing cutting edge technology? Are you passionate about Robotics & looking to have a long term career within this field?
If so, then our client has the perfect position for you! This business is based in Bury St Edmonds, Suffolk at their growing R&D headquarters. They have extensive plans to grow the team & now require this Robotics Engineer alongside a variety of different position.
In this Robotics Engineer - Algorithms/Image Processing job, you will be required to:
- Develop algorithms making use of machine vision to improve the workflow of robotics used in the new robotics control system.
- Creating a simulation environment for prototyping and development of robotics and image processing algorithms.
The successful candidate for this position will have a combination of the following skills & experience.
- Bsc, Msc or Phd within an Engineering & Robotics focused topic.
- Experience of machine vision systems in applications such as navigation, object tracking and automation.
- Experience of analysis and modelling of robotic systems using Matlab or similar
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Mathworks products, including auto-generation of code.
- Experience of ROS (Robotic Operating Systems)
- Experience of either Unity, Unreal, Gazebo or similar for simulation environments
- Experience of Windows .NET application development in C# and/or C++
To apply for this fantastic Robotics Engineer - Algorithms/Image Processing job, please send your cv to NDrain@redlinegroup.Com or call Nick on 01582878837.