£45,000 - £50,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is working with a medium sized consultancy who provide engineering services across public and private sectors.
They have an opportunity for a Chartered Structural Engineer to join their team in Braintree, working within a small team to meet demanding schedules on challenging projects.
Chartered status is essential for this role and the ideal candidate will have a wealth of design experience in all materials to British Standards.
- 5 years UK post chartership experience,
- Experience in Eurocodes advantageous but not essential,
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Ability to manage multiple projects,
- Team player,
- Can do attitude,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
You will be required to attend site and client meetings regularly and therefore a full licence and own car is essential.
There would also be the possibility to progress to management level for the right candidate.
Your enthusiastic approach to the successful completion of projects and excellent communication skills will win you this role.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.