Granville EcoPark are market leaders in the Anaerobic Digestion industry and are a proud and passionate team providing employment opportunities in growing Renewable energy and resource sectors. We are dedicated and driven to challenge environmental sustainability and will protect and enhance it.
Employer for the Future 2019 - WEA Awards
Industry: CRITICAL WORKERS/Engineering / Waste / Renewable Energy
Salary: Start at £9per hour (£10ph at 3 months, £11.25ph at 6 months - if the individual passes probation assessments)
Contract: Permanent, full-time Role available
Hours: 40 hours per week
The Plant will be manned 7 days per week and has a rotation schedule. The shifts times are currently:
· Early: Monday to Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm
· Late: Monday to Friday 12:30am to 9:00pm.
· Weekend: Sat and Sun 8:00am-8:30pm (once every 6 weeks)
**THIS SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE TO SUIT OPERATIONAL NEEDS
Roles and Responsibilities
· Operate the facility as defined by the contractual obligations.
· Keeping the facility clean and tidy at all times.
· Carry out weighbridge and waste acceptance duties.
· Perform preventative maintenance on equipment (greasing, cleaning etc).
· Safely and effectively monitor the operation of the process.
· Identify process issues & seek assistance from Engineers.
· Provide assistance to and supervision of contractors working on site.
· Take samples for analysis as required.
· Record and document all process information and analysis results.
· Ensure downtime is limited and plant is running well at all times.
· Implement the Company's Health & Safety procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
Must be able to work outside
Must be willing to work with food waste
Must use own initiative
Maintenance experience preferred but not essential
Plant Operating experience preferred but not essential
Must have transferable skills
**Please Ensure your Application covers all the above
Reference ID: Nov 20
Application deadline: 06/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £11.25 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Wellness programmes
Limited Numbers in the Canteen, segregated teams, strict visitor and contractor procedures including a screening form upon arrival, hand sanitiser provided, waste delivery drivers remaining in their cab, meeting room numbers maximised and more
- Maintenance : 1 year (Preferred)