Trainee Service Coordination Administrator, £18,000 per annum,
Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5:00pm
Fantastic opportunity to join a friendly, busy and expanding manufacturing company based in Thetford
- Assisting in scheduling engineers’ diaries.
- Contacting customers to keep them up to date with engineers’ progress.
- Managing both components carried and van stock levels are correct
- Resolving issues that arise regarding customer orders, engineering visits etc, avoiding escalation where possible
- Assisting in raising purchase orders, quotations and checking invoices and delivery notes for incoming items
- Dealing with a number of clients in regards to orders and service visits
- Proven experience of working under pressure, accurately in a similar role
- Highly accurate multitasker
- Excellent eye for detail
- Knowledge and understanding of Sage and Microsoft Outlook
- High end customer service
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV and covering letter to Kirstie.email@example.com . Ensure that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Secretarial and Administration
Consultant, Scheduling, Trainee
Apply for this Job
Please enter your full name.
Enter a valid email address.
Cover Letter *
Add your cover letter for supporting information here.
Upload a CV *
Upload your CV to accompany your application for this job.
Fields marked with * are required.