We are recruiting for an additional multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our Hove based team. You will have experience of maintaining manufacturing equipment ideally in Pharmaceuticals or a similar highly regulated GMP environment (Nutraceutical, cosmetics or food).
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Undertaking emergency breakdown repairs in a timely and efficient way on all production equipment
- Assisting the engineering department in achieving its budgetary and equipment availability targets through the efficient management of spares.
- Identifying and contributing to the completion of continuous improvement projects
- Supporting the acceptance and commissioning of new machinery and plant installations
- Carrying out minor repairs and improvements to the fabric of the site
- Identifying potential health, safety and environmental hazards/risks to the line management/responsible person upon discovery and where required taking appropriate action.
We would like to hear from you particularly if your profile includes:
About Custom Pharma Services (CPS):
- HNC/ONC/City & Guilds/NVQ4 or time served apprenticeship
- Extensive experience of maintaining and improving pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment such as granulators, mixing equipment, drying ovens, compression machines, over-encapsulation machines, metal detectors etc. OR
- Previous engineering maintenance experience within a highly regulated and/or high quality manufacturing environment gained within Pharmaceuticals or related industry (Nutraceutical, cosmetics or food). Experience within a GMP environment is preferred but not essential.
- Planned preventative maintenance experience on equipment mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and electrical control systems
- Fault finding and repair of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and machinery electrical control systems.
- Ability to follow complex work instructions and document completed work accurately
- Computer literate
CPS is a full-service “Clinical to Commercial” CDMO and holds various licences to operate a range of services which includes MIA, Specials, IMP, WDL, and Vet D. CPS is an independent OSD specialist pharma contract services provider. CPS produces a range of formulation technologies including modified release and potent products such as hormones at low dose. New development and commercial manufacturing facilities for high potency contained processing have recently been acquired at a site adjacent to our existing Brighton, Moulsecoomb packaging and QC facilities.
Hove, East Sussex
Full Time, Permanent, Early shift - 6.00am to 2.15pm, Mon – Thurs and 6.00am to 1.00pm Fri. Late shift - 2.00pm to 10.15pm, Mon – Thurs and 12.45pm to 7.45pm, Fri
23 days holiday (increasing to 25) plus UK bank holidays; pension; life assurance; health plan; subsidised gym and annual profit related company and individual bonus payment based on successful performance. We also offer free parking on site, easy access to the A27 and Hove Railway Station is within walking distance. Staff canteen on site.
8th July 2020
Strictly no agencies please.