We are currently recruiting Lightning Protection Engineers (and supporting operatives) throughout the UK.
We look for knowledgeable/competent Lightning Protection Engineers who can install and repair lightning protection systems. This position also requires an ability to lead, “run your own van” in addition to directing and supporting any other engineers you may work alongside.
About the successful applicant
- NVQ Level 2 Accessing Operations and Rigging (Construction) Lightning Conductor Engineer
- Valid driving licence
- NVQ Level 3 Accessing Operations and Rigging (Construction) Lightning Conductor Engineer
- Experience of oxy-fuel brazing procedures
- Experience of exothermic welding procedures
- HSG 47
- National Grid competences
- SHEA gas
- IPAF - 3A 3B, 1B
- SSSTS card
- Sarnafill Lightning Conductor pad installation
- Work & restraint roof top safety (Harness competent)
- IRATA L1/L2/L3
- SWQR – Street Works
- Emergency First Aid
You will be a confident self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills and eager to take the initiative. The successful applicant will need to adopt a flexible approach to work - the ability to travel and lodge away from home is essential.