Are you an experienced Manual Tester?
Looking for a role that will challenge and grow your skills?
My client is one of the market leading provider of Transport Management Solutions to the UK haulage, transportation, and logistics sector. With over 40 years’ experience is a well-respected brand and focused on providing software solutions that help its customers to improve visibility, control and integration which help them improve performance and drive better margin.
This is a technical testing role working with an integrated team of developers and product managers. The primary objective for this role is to drive the testing process though development and execution of test scenarios. The position will focus on communicating issues and tracking them through the generation of reports and management statistics.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Review and Analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with wider QA Team to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and Analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications, ensuring compliance with all business security policies.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Identify and implement tools that will assist with the testing process whether they are manual tests or automated.
A 'Can Do' attitude with a track record of overcoming problems and finding solutions to issues as they crop up.
Able to multi-task and effectively prioritize a busy workload.
Self-starter with strong motivation to succeed.
Able to build relationships and communicate at all levels.
Team player and able to work on own initiative.
Dynamic and creative
People and customer-centered
Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
Experience in project management and QA methodology
Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
Working knowledge of test management software
Excellent communication skills
Attention to detail
Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
Strong organizational skills
If you’re interested in this position, send across your CV and a member of our team will be in touch.