Based at Bourne Leisure Limited in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire the successful applicant will join the IT Team as a Desktop 3rd Line Engineer and will provide support for multiple technologies in Head Office, to ensure systems meet agreed SLAs. You will support the entire hardware estate which is a mix of Desktops, Laptops and Tablets. You will also be responsible for the delivery of projects.
The purpose of the role:
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Responding to all incidents and problems escalated from the Desktop Team and other IT Teams within the department, troubleshooting to resolution within SLA. *Dealing with business critical Priority 1 incidents
- Regular updating of the incident management and request fulfilment system with progress
- Escalation point for 2nd Line Desktop Support
- Support of new deployments and installations
- Produce and update technical documentation
- Assisting with service improvement initiatives and taking a proactive approach to increasing productivity
- Assist\mentor\coach IT 2nd Line Desktop Team
- Shift rotas, able to cover weekend working and being on call
- Responsible and accountable for key IT systems
- Site visits supporting our sites as part of a scheduled support programme
The benefits of working for us:
- Experience in supporting the Desktop/Laptop of team members across multiple sites using remote access tools
- Knowledge and Experience in working with Application packaging and Application deployment software to Desktops and Laptops in a Windows 7 environment.
- Working Knowledge of SCCM
- PowerShell proficient
- Advanced AD administration (GPO)
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Proficient in Group Policies
- Working knowledge of Citrix ZEN Desktop
- Managing Mailbox’s in an Microsoft Exchange environment 2013 and above
- Experience with Active Directory environments
- Incident management and root cause diagnosis
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN networking
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016
- IT service management good practices
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Full UK driving license as there will be occasional travel required
- Discounted Bourne Leisure Holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
- Opportunity for professionally recognised qualifications to develop and progress
- 22 holiday days (rising to 25) plus bank holidays.
- Bourne IT Services is a lively and innovative environment providing a great opportunity to influence the way we communicate information to the business in the right way and at the right time. A key part of the support centre based at Hemel Hempstead, the team strives to live our values of Being Positive, Being There, Being Smart, Being Clear and *Being Better.
- We would love to hear from you if your skills match what we are looking for and you would love to be part of our team......www.bournejobs.co.uk