Derry City Centre
3D Personnel Ltd is a Recruitment Company supplying Professional staff, Trades and Labour and Operatives to all sectors throughout the U.K. and Ireland. We have now launched a Multi-Sector division to offer a full end to end Recruitment service to cater for our clients ever-changing Recruitment needs.
With over 40 years of recruitment experience, we provide our clients with a comprehensive service to supply and manage their workforce needs. Currently we have offices in Dublin, Belfast, Derry, Cork, Galway London, Southampton, Birmingham, Aberdeen, Glasgow and Poland.
It is 3D Personnel’s policy to work closely with both our clients and candidates in order to build strong, mutually beneficial and lasting relationships. We listen to each client’s needs and requirements and deliver on expectation. We adapt our recruitment processes to fit each individual company. By having a personal relationship with each company, we are able to provide the best possible service throughout all stages of the recruitment process. This ensures 3D delivers the right candidate first time, every time.
An award winning Consultancy with a solid reputation founded on customer satisfaction and product innovation.
To offer and end to end support service with relation to all areas of product and software development.
· Develop web front end interfaces, back end APIs/services and data visualizations.
· Architect solutions to deliver product from MVPs to full stack solutions.
· Be a technical leader who can drive and challenge our technical direction.
· Help clients understand and leverage their data through the production of innovative solutions; including web and mobile applications, data visualisations, data analytics platforms, dashboards, and multimedia solutions.
· Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
· At least 7+ years in a software development role, experience leading a team would be a benefit but not essential.
· Solid experience of modern development tools, web development and cloud technologies.
· Be used to working in an agile environment
· Ability to work independently and solve technical problems with little supervision.
· Excellent collaborator and communicator.
· A passion and enthusiasm for developing high performance and high-quality products.
· Should have experience in some of the following:
· Front-end: React, Bootstrapper, Angular, Node.js
· Backend: Java8, Python, Node.js, AWS Lambda, REST
· Database: MSSql, PostgreSQL, MySQL
· Development: Atlassian, Agile, Jenkins, CD, CI, Automated Testing
· Cloud: AWS, Azure
What is on offer?
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please visit our website.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.
Reference ID: 12526
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent