As the GRAHAM business continues to grow and develop, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Site Engineer to provide engineering support to the Site Management team on our infrastructure projects.
Duties will include:
- Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Undertake Surveying and setting out duties.
- Check drawings and quantities.
- Schedule selected materials for ordering from the procurement department.
- Plan the work and efficiently organise site operations in order to meet an agreed programme of deadlines.
- Liaise with any consultants and sub-contracts engaged in the project as necessary.
- Supervise and monitor the site labour force and monitor the work of any sub-contractors.
- Ensure quality records necessary to meet quality requirements are maintained.
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Arrange testing of materials.
- Undertake the testing and calibration of instruments used.
- Keep a Site Diary.
- Fully interact with other members of the construction site team (team player).
- Liaise with other function/departmental managers.
- Introduce improvements and innovation where appropriate to areas of responsibility.
- Other duties as required by the Site Manager to facilitate construction of the works.
Demonstrate 3/4 Years + experience in a Site Engineer role
Demonstrate strong communication skills
Health & Safety
Health & Safety Induction Including Management System
Please contact Louise Hunter " Resourcing Advisor on 07384 916 355 or email email@example.com for more information (All CV's must be submitted as an application to the Job Advert please)
GRAHAM aims to be an employer of choice for people from different backgrounds and to promote respect for the individual and equality of opportunity. We believe that everyone should be treated solely on the basis of personal merit and contribution throughout their GRAHAM career journey. The diversity of our people, their skills and abilities is the strength that helps us achieve our best.
We will only consider applications from individuals who are eligible to live and work in the UK as per Home Office regulations. Please check your eligibility with the regulations before applying, as we will sponsor a work permit on your behalf. Individuals with a current time restricted right to work in the UK should contact the Human Resources team in the first instance.
Please apply by uploading a comprehensive and targeted CV with your relevant experiences via www.graham.co.uk/careers .All applicants must also complete an online monitoring form.