Due to a number of awarded contracts, we are now looking to recruit a Design Engineer to join our team.
You will be joining a highly reputable family run company that has been successfully delivering bespoke, high quality off-site projects and modular buildings for over 35 years.
Reporting to the Business Director at our Toomebridge branch in Co. Antrim, you will be responsible for the production of key detailed customer and working drawings.
The Person/Skills required:
- Managing workloads to meet programme objectives.
- Coordinate design drawings with the estimating team.
- Responsible for overseeing all of your design drawings from inception through to completion and produce as built information.
- Produce accurate design information for each job.
- Ability to manage your workloads efficiently.
- Production of detailed design drawings and information using AutoCAD.
- Provide technical expertise in client and design team meetings when required.
- Complete site investigations and site measures to insure feasibility of construction.
- Preferred experience in modular construction.
- Proven track record in technical design and detailing of commercial construction projects.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Excellent ability to manage deadlines and multitask.
- A can-do attitude and a team player.
- A willingness and enthusiasm to help other team members as and when required.
Job Type: Full-time