Job Title: Commercial Refrigeration Engineer
Location: Inverness & Elgin (and surrounding areas)
Salary: Basic Salary is £35,331 + annual call out allowance of around £1,800 = £37,131
Call out: 1 week in every 4 week - £150 call out allowance every 4 weeks
Benefits: Company Van (with option for private use), Pension, Private Health, Life Insurance, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + overtime (overtime is fixed at £21 per hour)
Hours: Role is Monday to Friday and 45 hours a week – Engineers are paid Door to Door
Our client is one of the UK’s leaders in providing innovative engineering and construction solutions. They provide constructive solutions, UK wide for clients within a variety of sectors including retail, health, education and commercial.
They are unique in the marketplace in that they have the expertise and capability to offer multiple services to clients including new build, fit out, engineering services and a range of specialist solutions.
Due to an extension and expansion of an existing contract with a national supermarket retailer our client is now looking to recruit a Commercial Refrigeration Engineer.
This role will cover a number of retail supermarket sites in Scotland (Inverness & Elgin and sites in close proximity)
To undertake planned and reactive Refrigeration Maintenance works whilst operating in compliance with company policy and procedure
- Delivery of planned and reactive refrigeration maintenance works on sites
- Identification and resolution of repair, maintenance and installation issues that may affect programme delivery
- Ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations
- Representing the company in a professional and competent manner at all times and develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
Skills / Background / Qualifications Required:
- F Gas (2079)
- City and Guilds Level 2
- Experienced working on central plant
- Familiar with RDM or other similar control systems
- CO2 experience an advantage but not essential
- Experience working within supermarket stores
- Full driving licence and flexible to travel on a daily basis
Please only apply for these roles if you are F GAS (2079) Category 1 qualified and have a full and valid driving licence.
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Daniel Murphy at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £37,131.00 per year
- Fgas (2079) (Required)
- Full UK Driving Licence (Required)