- 3rd line roles available in our Edinburgh or Newcastle offices - focus on Citrix or Linux & Database / MySQL technologies *
To provide high level remote and onsite IT technical liaison. You will provide software, hardware and network support to our customers, with responsibility for the full lifecycle of incidents and problems.
The position will require close working with all team in all levels of technical support and engineering
- To resolve incidents and problems both directly from customers and through technical escalation
- To use existing skills and knowledge as well as appropriate support resources to identify resolutions to customer incidents
- To implement fixes and solutions where appropriate either via discussing directly with customer, via email, via remote control or onsite
- To complete fault diagnosis and repair of client PC, printer, server and network hardware
- To upgrade hardware components and firmware
Skills & Experience
Minimum Degree level or equivalent in IT, Computer Science or similar discipline / proven equivalent working experience
Good working knowledge of VMware ESXi/VSphere, In depth understanding of networks, protocols and internet technologies Good understanding of ISO/BSI and ITIL frameworks
Positions exist for 3rd line engineers with expertise in either Citrix - or with experience in Linux & MySQL.
Apply today for a full job description