We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
‘’Are you a critical thinker with good attention to detail and an aptitude for learning new technologies? Do you have experience working with existing frameworks and authoring new frameworks to develop and support automation tools? If so, we are a dynamic and innovative technology department within Sky, and we present a fantastic opportunity to work at the forefront of delivering the products and services that our customers love. As a team, we take great satisfaction in seeing product launches or campaigns kick off for Sky’s latest innovations knowing the part we played in making it happen and can offer you the chance to be part of what comes next at Sky.’’ – Head of Department
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
– Be able to create, modify and execute tests at the system level
– Write test plans and other test documentation as required
– Support test framework, automation and tool development (Java preferred)
– Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience presenting data to cross-functional teams and/or management
– Ability to identify high impact issues and drive them to resolution with the relevant teams.
– Strong experience in automated testing
– Strong analytical skills
– Good programming knowledge in core Java
– Strong experience in Selenium
– Good understanding of modern software engineering: version control, issue tracking, build systems etc.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about