Chance to join independent British Company and become an equity partner. Excellent opportunity to earn well and benefit from part ownership of the company with amazing rewards when the company is sold.
Ideal candidates will come from a Medical Devices background with a keen interest in Orthopaedics. Candidates must have demonstrable Sales success with proven results.
Our client is a UK based designer, developer and manufacturer of surgical orthopedic tools. To continue to meet and generate demand for the company products we have been tasked with identifying and recruiting an experienced Business Development Manager covering East Anglia.
Key Responsibilities for the position will include:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Establish an extensive network of KOLs and key healthcare system, stakeholders
- Identify and build a stakeholder engagement plan for potential clients and decision makers within targeted accounts
- Collaborate with frontline sales and sales leadership to identify and implement key strategic goals and achieve them
- Effectively manage projects to a timely completion observing budget and communication
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
In order to be considered for this position candidates must closely match the following reference profile:
- Demonstrable track record of cultivating and leveraging relationships and contacts in key target and customer institutions
- Existing network of active contacts within the assigned region
- Ability and willingness to work autonomously to achieve commercial goals
- Working knowledge of the challenges and opportunities presented by the Orthopaedic surgical healthcare ecosystem.