We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This is a great opportunity to join Enterprise Technology as an Audio-Visual Engineer
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Enterprise Technology provides the Tech systems to enable our colleagues to be at their best. The Audio-Visual team deliver AV installations and maintenance, digital signage, video conferencing, cinema support and meeting/event support across our Corporate offices.
– Assist the wider Enterprise Technology services where they can on first line fault finding, network testing and patching and supporting users with their IT issues.
– Work independently to create the best possible AV experience for our colleagues, having an eye for detail and proactive nature.
– Experience of BAU AV support in a Corporate environment
– Experience of AV monitoring systems such as Opsview/Fusion
– Experience of meeting and event support
– Experience of AV installations such as screens, audio systems, video conferencing systems, video walls and presentation adaptor packs
– Experience of satellite distribution systems and IPTV
– Experience of Crestron control systems is desirable
– Confidence when dealing with colleagues at all levels of the business
– A desire to learn new technologies
– A driving license
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about