Our client, a highly successful M&E Contractor based in Mid Ulster, have an immediate requirement for an experienced Electrical Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Based both in the office and onsite, you will be responsible for ensuring engineering works are delivered on time, to specification and to budget. Projects are based in NI, ROI and England so flexibility regarding travel will be required.
- Assisting in the roll out of electrical engineering works by directly liaising with management, site lead engineers and customers.
- Management of personnel, budget, and scheduling to deliver a successful project.
- Drawing up method statements of how works are to be completed safely minimizing risks.
- Working on site and from head office.
- Assisting in creation of as fitted drawings and handover documentation to our clients.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Successful completion of an Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering qualification.
- Willing to develop and learn new skills with on and off the job training.
- Candidates should have a driving license and possess a willingness to learn and develop their engineering skills in a fast paced engineering company at the forefront of our field.
- Proficient in the use of CAD
- Experience in industrial Electrical Project Management
A company car, laptop and mobile phone will be provided.
Salary negotiable and will be reflective of experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Electrical Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)