Mechanical Design Engineer (Crushing & Screening)
Reactive Recruitment are on the lookout for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join our forever growing client who specialise in screening and mobile conveyor equipment.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer your duties will be as follows
· Provide engineering solutions for the development of new products and modifications to existing products.
· Produce full manufacturing drawings and engineering bill of materials.
· Resolve issues as they arise, managing the design and providing detailed solutions.
· Continuous improvement of activities ensuring product, quality, and customer satisfaction.
· Ensuring compliance for all projects in terms of relevant specifications standards and safety regulations.
· Seeking innovative and creative solutions to help bring about change and service improvements.
· Stay knowledgeable of machine component advancements and competitor design trends; apply latest technology to new and existing designs where appropriate to stay current and innovative.
· Comply with all health and safety standards.
· Comply with all company policies and procedures.
· Degree educated or equivalent in Engineering, ideally with design experience in the mobile crushing or screening industry or heavy equipment design
· Previous experience working with mobile plant equipment.
· A strong working knowledge of 3D Cad software Creo/AutoCAD/Solidworks
· A strong working knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic systems
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive international company during a phase of extensive growth. In return you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits package as well as career progression opportunities with a leading employer.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, then apply now by sending in a copy of your CV or call the office number for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends