Trainee Technician / Engineer
If you are on the lookout for a new career path in a secure industry, working alongside driven, ambitious, likeminded people and keen to learn new skills, WCS Group is here to help.
We are on the lookout for Trainee Water Technicians to build a rewarding career in the Water Industry. Every trainee will be provided with a tailored training plan, which will consist of both on the job training from experienced engineers and also classroom training in our Training Academy in Redditch … Read on to find out more!
Who are WCS Group? WCS Group are a multi-million-pound company, that provide leading Water Treatment, Water Hygiene & Air Hygiene services. We are key workers and deliver critical water treatment duties to a diverse and interesting range of clients, always offering the very best customer service and advice.
We pride ourselves in creating a sense of belonging for our diverse teams and care for each other, our customers and communities. We like our people feeling empowered to make a positive difference and we will support and drive your development.
In this Trainee role, you will soon become confident to carry out the following duties:
- Assist with cleaning of cooling towers and tanks
- Tank inspections
- Temperature monitoring and recording
- Water sampling
- Descaling showers
- Flushing of outlets
In addition to more skills after your first successful year.
We are looking for people who:
- Will be able to demonstrate behaviours in line with our company values - Respect, Accountability, Reliability & Integrity
- Will taking pride in the work and service they deliver
- Will have a good computer skills
- Will have a positive can-do attitude and work ethic
- Full driving license
Previous experience in a similar role is not essential but is always advantageous.
In return, you will receive:
- Starting salary of £18,600 subject to review once you are trained and competent.
- Opportunities to earn bonuses
- Generous overtime rates
- 23 days holiday per year plus an extra day for every year of service up to 25 days.
- Company uniform, tablet and new tool kit & bag.
- Fully serviced company vehicle from our modern fleet
- Opportunity to enter into our company ShareSave Scheme
- Full access to our digital Benefits Platform offering rewards, discounts, savings and health, wellbeing & financial services.
WCS Group recognise the value of having diverse teams which in turn encourages innovation and diversity of thought. We are committed to offering equal opportunities for everyone and will consider all applications who meet the attitude criteria above.
Applications for these roles will close on 6th August 2021.
If this opportunity interests you, please do not hesitate to contact our super friendly recruiters on email@example.com