The Senior Contract Engineer role is integral to our business and its success, it is the main point of contact for our clients.
The role covers a range of skills and duties that encompasses both commercial and engineering skills, including the complete cycle of Project Management, submitting quotations, negotiating prices, costings, day to day management of the project, invoicing, final acceptance and client liaison.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
Degree or HNC/HND qualified in Electrical engineering or equivalent technical discipline
Experienced within the Electrical Contract, Electrical Installation and Food Industry
Proven understanding of managing contracts
Professional and positive attitude
Able to work to deadlines, including unsociable hours
Excellent communication skills
Organisational skills including planning, time management and project management
Due to the nature of our work the Senior Contracts Engineer will spend time working on site with current and potential clients to identify future projects and submit tenders.
Profil :On successfully winning a bid you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the successful delivery of the project through to completion
- Managing a number of internal workers as well as subcontractors
- Provide technical support
- Responsibility for all Safety, health, environment and quality matters as well as continuous improvements
- Manage the procurement and purchases for the project
- Ensure the quarterly account closing of the project and forecast estimates are carried out
- Coach and motivate the project team
- Review supplier performance
- Develop key customer relationships
- Ensure all services and installations are compliant and certified to the required standards
If you would like to be part of team that trust and empowers each other to continually strive and achieve our full potential, we would love to hear from you.
Entité de rattachement :
Connexion, performance, efficience énergétique, datas :
dans un monde en évolution permanente, VINCI Energies accélère le déploiement des nouvelles technologies pour concrétiser deux mutations majeures : la transformation numérique et la transition énergétique. Ancrées dans les territoires et organisées en mode agile, les entreprises de VINCI Energies rendent les infrastructures d'énergie, de transport et de communication, les usines, les bâtiments et les systèmes d'information chaque jour plus fiables, plus sûrs, plus efficients. 2018 : 12,6 milliards d'euros (chiffre d'affaires) // 77 500 collaborateurs // 1800 entreprises // 53 pays www.vinci-energies.com