SETTING OUT ENGINEER – LONDON – RC FRAME – CONCRETE FRAME
Experienced Setting Out Engineer required for a £65m sub and structure package in Chelsea.
You will be joining a team of Engineers to oversee the setting out within the existing power station.
Previous experience with an RC Frame contractor would be an advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Set out and level the site using Topcon
- Knowledge of site calibration checks
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- May need to assist with the ordering of concrete
- Quality checks
- Oversee some of the document control aspects
- General site duties
Benefits of working for the JRL Group:
- Must be degree qualified
- Experience within a similar role
- Valid CSCS card
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for an established and growing company
- Projects that will enhance your CV
- Possible career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some of the nation’s most exciting Construction projects
- A stimulating & dynamic environment
- Dedicated Training & Development Department