July 20, 2021
Chorley, United Kingdom
A boutique Environmental Consultancy with flexible working hours require an Environmental Consultant or Senior Environmental Consultant with experience of landfill engineering and development. The ideal candidate will hold a relevant fist degree and Senior Consultants will preferably hold the CQA.
Bolton, Wigan, Chorley, Blackburn, Preston, St Helens, Liverpool, Blackpool
£ 23,000 - £38,000 p.a. +Bonus +Pension +Bupa +Life Assurance
Senior Environmental Consultant, Lead Environmental Consultant, Principal Environmental Consultant, Landfill Engineer, CQA Inspector
Reporting to the Technical Director you will have the following duties:
- Work with the existing team on the preparation of design reports for all aspects of landfill infrastructure.
- This will include the preparation of Construction Proposals reports incorporating design and CQA elements.
Educated in a first degree in a relevant field you will have the following experiences:
- Experience in Landfill Engineering and dealing with regulatory bodies is essential.
- Advanced skills in report writing and data analysis.
- A hands on approach to work is essential.
To apply for the above position please click the link or contact Greg Kneuss at the Evergreen Resources parent company offices, Ethero Staffing in Telford.