Graduate Technical Support Engineer/Mechanical Engineer in a growth manufacturer
Birmingham / Wolverhampton area (Dudley). Salary £24,000
We are looking for a technical support engineer to work within our technical team to support our drive for continuous improvement.
This is an all-round role that will involve working on product design improvement opportunities, production support opportunities, product testing and validation understanding the product performance standards, and supporting customer-led improvement opportunities.
In addition, the role includes:
- Keep our CAD data and related data up-to-date with the latest engineering changes
- Take an active, hands-on role to ensure all engineering problems are resolved thoroughly
- Carry out test processes, deliver robust solutions in agreed timescales.
- Test and inspect parts and assemblies to the relevant specifications and standards.
- Maintain all supporting documentation & integration with all other departments
What about you?
We are looking for an innovative graduate with a degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably with some work experience in a manufacturing environment.
You will be able to read, interpret, and create detailed engineering drawings and have an understanding of different manufacturing techniques. Also knowledge of design for manufacture & assembly.
You need good problem solving, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to work individually or within a team environment.
Why should you join?
The company has a long-established reputation for quality and reliability. What’s more, their ability to work in partnership with water companies and OEMs to develop new products tailored around individual customer requirements sets us apart within the market.
We are investing and growing and the opportunity is here for you to do the same.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 per year