Ideally we are seeking students from financial/economics degree disciplines to work as part of our financial engineering team of consultants. Candidates should have a strong interest in the capital markets industry and be highly motivated self starters with a passion for learning.
Students must have a passion for learning new financial and technical skills and be flexible with travel to client sites worldwide when required.
All applicants must have excellent interpersonal skills and an impressive academic record with an emphasis on strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills.
The ideal applicant will have:
- An inquisitive mindset, an aptitude for problem solving
- A minimum of ABB at A Level
- A minimum 2.1 in a degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting or a similar degree discipline
- A confident communicator, competent in client interactions
- The ability to pick up technical training and apply this to client projects
Applications are now closed, thank you for your interest. We will reopen applications in September 2020 for next years intake!