Antrim Town, Co. Antrim
Software Engineers ideally with 2+ years’ commercial software engineering experience, are required for a dynamic, rapidly growing medical research and development company.
With over 1400 employees and offices in 145 countries worldwide, our client is a global market leader within their industry committed to revolutionising healthcare on a global scale. Be part of their journey working on the development of new and innovative diagnostic solutions for hospitals, clinical, research and molecular labs, food testing, forensic toxicology, veterinary labs and life sciences.
Join our client’s team of talented, dynamic, and passionate software engineers, working with highly skilled scientists, mathematicians, embedded systems engineers, electrical and mechanical design engineers, and software testers to deliver a new generation of diagnostic solutions. This position will focus on the design, development, verification and validation of the software used on our client’s diagnostic platforms.
These positions will be based in Antrim Town, Co. Antrim.
Our client’s Software Engineers,
- are passionate about designing new high quality solutions for novel problems
- are passionate about automated testing and continuous integration
- are passionate about refining solutions to make world class products
- enjoy the challenges of learning new cutting-edge technologies
- enjoy the challenges of working with a variety of disciplines every day
- enjoy working in a dynamic research and development environment
- enjoy being part of an iterative, agile development team
- love working almost exclusively on new development
Is this you? Do you have the following experience?
- A minimum of two years’ software development / engineering experience (C++)
- Experience of requirements gathering
- Experience with PostgreSQL or similar relational database
- Experience with Linux Shell Scripting
- Experience with Gitlab, TFS or another source control toolset
- Experience in all stages of the SDLC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an Engineering team
- Experience mentoring junior developers
- Experience with QT Creator C++ (1+ Years)
- Experience with UI Development
- Experience of Unit testing
- Experience communicating with and controlling embedded devices
- Experience writing commercial applications on Linux
- Experience in one of C, C# or Delphi
- Experience in Agile, V-Model or Waterfall SDLC
- Experience working within a regulated environment
To get a glimpse of the type of product you could be working on by selecting the apply button and submitting your application to our client.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Software Engineer, Software Developer, C++ Developer, Software Application Developer, Application Developer, Developer, C# Programmer, Programmer, Software Development Engineer, or Software Programming Engineer.