Junior/Graduate Software Engineer
Glasgow onsite role
My client based in Glasgow are a start-up company looking to hire Junior or Graduate engineers but to join them! Being a graduate or junior engineer who will be expected to be onsite full time In Glasgow as soon as restrictions are lifted.
- Design and build new software tools and processing workflows based upon our world leading core technology.
- Extend, develop and maintain existing tools.
- Liaise with our internal service team to identify and solve problems on live projects.
- Learn to develop robust and high performance code suitable for efficiently processing large datasets.
A graduate or post-graduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline.
- C++ skills.
- Strong mathematics skills.
- Good understanding of 3D geometric primitives: triangles, polygons, matrices etc.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Desire to develop new skills and learn about new technologies.
- Experience using version control systems.
- Applicants must have permission to live and work in the UK
- Competitive salary DOE.
- 33 days public holidays and annual leave.
- Company pension scheme (company match up to 5%).
- Life assurance (3x salary up to £90,000).
- Possibility of annual bonus (at company’s discretion, depending on company and individual performance).
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.