Commissioning Solutions Scotland is a forward thinking innovative Company based in Inverness. The Company design and manufacture various types of systems for various industries. We also design and manufacture control panels for a variety of applications. Our engineers are used extensively throughout Scotland to electrically & mechanically commission water treatment works and associated equipment.
- Qualified in Electrical Engineering or experience in system software engineering.
- Min of 4 years relevant experience in PLC Programming using Siemens step 7, TIA, Simatic winCC V7
- Designing, developing, programming and testing PLC systems
- Designing and developing SCADA systems
- Understand 4-20mA control techniques.
- Site experience is very desirable.
- Excellent communication and team skills.
- Confident Client facing skills.
- Full driving license.
All training will be provided to meet our Health & Safety standards and we will also provide additional training to enable you to fulfil your duties. Ideally you must have a clean driving license and be willing to travel throughout Scotland. Excellent rates of pay will be offered based on your experience and expertise. Please forward you’re CV
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- software engineering: 3 years (Preferred)