B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer
About Signature TECHNICAir
Signature TECHNICAir is a world class MRO service provider and is part of BBA Aviation PLC with a team of highly skilled and trained professionals. We offer a variety of fantastic development and training opportunities.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Signature Technicair team as a B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer.
The aim of this position is to carry out the day to day maintenance tasks as detailed by the supervisory staff and to certify the work accordingly.
Here is some detail on some of the responsibilities you will perform whilst in this role:
- To carry out maintenance actions tasks as detailed by the Supervisors.
- To ensure all tasks undertaken are carried out in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and company procedures and are duly certified on completion.
- To certify aircraft maintenance tasks carried out by themselves and by non-certifying Fitters.
- To oversee and enforce company Health and Safety policy.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
To perform this role successfully, you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years aircraft maintenance experience along with EASA B2 and B1 AMEL.
- Basic computer skills and a current human factors training certificate is essential for this role
Do you feel you have what it takes to join our team and have what it takes for this position? Then why not apply.
Salary and benefits will be discussed at the interview stage.