TechMet is working with a major manufacturer based in the Craigavon area which has grown significantly since its inception and enjoys a global reputation for quality and innovation. As a result they are looking to recruit a highly skilled and experienced Project Manager to oversee planning, management, co-ordination and financial control of engineering projects.
Specific responsibilities include:
· Scoping projects, agreeing milestones and objectives in consultation with all stakeholders
· Manage and influence stakeholder groups and co-ordinate resources to ensure delivery
· Ensure that timescales, budgets and quality of deliverables are adhered to
· Monitor, report and escalate project issues as needed
· Support tender process, ensuring optimal economic and technical solutions
· Liaise with external consultants, engineers and contractors during project execution ensuring all work carried out within project remit
· Degree qualified in mechanical or chemical engineering (Chartered Engineering status an advantage)
· At least 10 years’ experience of leading and executing complex, large scale projects ideally in a strict legislative environment – pharma or related field
· Extensive experience of project management systems and processes, knowledge of engineering standards and best practice; knowledge of process safety management
· Proficient in programming, managing and reporting on project using IT (MS project/Excel etc)
· The role offers a very attractive salary package, including 10% bonus and potential relocation package
· The role will be based in NI but will also include some overseas travel
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided.
TechMet is a dedicated Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy.
The consultant managing your application will be an MEng or MSc qualified Engineer with experience in industry. They are professionally qualified to advise on your technical suitability for this role or other vacancies.
To apply please forward your CV (in Word format) using the link provided, or for a confidential conversation on this or any other roles in the pipeline please contact Sean Metrustry at TechMet.
Reference ID: A43-S9239
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent