- 30 days holidays per year
- Company pension
- Professional Membership – assistance towards Chartership with Engineers Ireland
- Company Life Insurance Scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Working Hours: 8am – 4.30pm Monday-Friday.
The Impact You’ll Have:
- Develop and implement a supply chain and procurement strategy in line with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Negotiate the best buying prices with suppliers.
- Conduct research to source the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality.
- Attend supplier factories and trade conferences.
- Forecast levels of demand and ensure suppliers can deliver on-time.
- Identify, plan, and implement continuous improvement opportunities within the supply chain to achieve best practice.
- Leading supply chain improvement projects and contributing to other business wide initiatives by working alongside other functional heads, as part of a team.
- Ensuring import and export compliance
- Travel to meet with and review suppliers.
What We’re Looking For
- Relevant experience is essential however graduate membership of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply would be ideal
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior supply chain or procurement role in a commercially focused business with excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Practical experience of working collaboratively with suppliers, customers and other parties involved in the supply chain.
- Experience of purchasing Electrical/Steel parts
- Experience of high-level negotiation of purchasing contracts, with the skills to structure deals to achieve positive outcomes for the business and our suppliers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst providing timely final solutions and insights for the business and external customers.
- Strong forecasting and planning skills, and the ability to correctly assess the needs of the business.
- Good experience of working in a project-led company
- Knowledge of MRP and ERP systems
- Skilled in Business Intelligence (BI Software), such as QlikView and Advanced Microsoft Excel
Sounds like you? Apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
We reserve the right to enhance criteria at shortlisting stage. Only candidates successfully shortlisted will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,052.00-£56,699.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Purchasing: 3 years (preferred)