CCTV Engineer – Hadrian Technology
Hadrian Technology are part of Marlowe Fire & Security Group, the fire life safety and security division of Marlowe Critical Service. Together, we are the UK’s fastest growing and most innovative consortium of fire life safety and security service providers providing protection to our customers property and people.
About the role:
We are looking for self-managing, enthusiastic, innovative and dynamic CCTV Engineer to join our team, undertaking various pre-planned and reactive maintenance tasks and new installation works. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Installation, servicing / maintenance, testing, commissioning of CCTV Systems
- IP Surveillance Systems and Access Control Systems or related equipment, following drawing of electrical layouts and building plans in accordance with NSI and relevant Codes of Practice/Policies.
- Providing a quality installation in the most methodical and efficient manner, including the ability to digest detailed scope of works and working drawings.
- Liaising with ARC (Alarm receiving centres)
- Production of high-quality commissioning and handover documentation and as fit drawings.
- Maintaining safe work environment at all times and have a good understanding of Health and Safety i.e. Method, Risk assessments, safe working procedures etc.
- Client training and demonstration of systems to explain the systems working and functionality.
- Responding to out of hours service calls.
- Maintaining effective communication with customers when planning site visits.
- Maintaining stock levels with support from the Stores team.
We are looking for an experienced CCTV Engineer who has the drive and enthusiasm to provide an outstanding service to our customers every day. Our ideal candidate has:
- A minimum of four years previous experience in a CCTV Engineer role.
- Excellent general knowledge of CCTV systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Sound administration skills with an understanding of the importance of paperwork and the accuracy and timeliness of submissions.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Knowledge of IP Systems / Networking is preferable.
- Knowledge of any of the following Intruder Alarms, Access control, CCTV and Intercom using a range of equipment including: Paxton, Honeywell, Texecom , Bosch, Hikvision (Desirable).
- Manufacturers training for any of the following: Paxton, Honeywell, Texecom , Bosch, Hikvision (Desirable).
At Marlowe Fire & Security Group we strive to create a diverse, inclusive environment to encourage all our employees to be themselves. We celebrate what makes us unique and believe that adopting a culture of inclusion helps us to best serve our customers.
We are committed to supporting equal opportunities, please inform us if you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process.