Full- time, Permanent
Who are Arla Foods?
- We are the UK’s largest Dairy.
- We are a farmer owned cooperative.
- We are the creator of household brands such as Cravendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak®, Cas-tello®, and many more of your favourites!
- We invest in state of the art machinery, so that our Engineers can do their job to the highest possible standard and continue to learn.
What will I get?
- Competitive Salary
- 26 days of annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Pension Scheme- contribution matched up to 6%
- Flexible Benefits- buy and sell annual leave, Reward Gateway Scheme- discounts with various retailers, cycle scheme with NI savings and tech scheme with NI savings
What will the role look like?
- You and your colleagues will conduct daily plant checks across the whole site.
- You will take a proactive approach towards the maintenance and repair of all on site fa-cilities.
- You will initiate root cause analysis investigations, implementing corrective actions and improvement plans.
- You will maintain robust records of all assets and performance.
What do I need?
Please apply below or contact:
- Strong experience as a mechanically biased, Site Services Engineer.
- HND or apprentice trained
- A great work ethic and a bit of ambition!
Daisy Smith on 07866162559 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favourite dairy products. We make healthy taste delicious, mornings worth getting up for, and family dinners unforgettable. Cra-vendale®, Anchor®, Lurpak® and Tickler® – names like these make us a vital, natural part of modern life in over 100 countries around the world.
There are 4,000 UK employees, and 19,000 global employees at the heart of Arla. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build on our 10bn Euros turnover and estab-lish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingth-enation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes for most of our recruitments to enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.