- Achieve remarkable things
- Experience a culture that empowers and inspires
- Create things that the rest of the world only dream of
- Moog culture is fundamentally about respect
Moog Reading Ltd are recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to maintain and improve the condition of the plant, equipment, buildings and services through preventative maintenance and other appropriate procedures. This is an opportunity to join an industry leading business who are both forward thinking and proactive which means we’ll be looking for the same characteristics in you.
In this role you will take responsibility for performing, organising through third parties and recording various statutory and safety checks to agreed schedules as well as maintaining the security of the site and performing duties in pursuance of current Health and Safety regulations. Job functions include Plant & Equipment, Building & Service, Security & Safety, Control of Waste Products, and Scheduled Testing & Inspections as well as a number of other miscellaneous duties.
- Proven experience in a manufacturing Company
- An indentured apprenticeship, craft or technical qualification is desirable but relevant specialist experience is acceptable
- Formal Electrical Qualification ideally 17th/18th Edition qualified
- Formal training required in all safety and regulatory activities as necessary
- Full Driving Licence
- Forklift license
- PAT Testing Qualification
- IOSH Accreditation
- MEWP Accreditation
- Working at Height Training
Our people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trusts each other. Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
You Can Do This
Once you apply for a position with Moog, your CV will be held on our central recruitment management database and may be accessed by a member of the HR team if a suitable vacancy become available in the future. If you would prefer that your details are not retained by Moog following your job application, please contact us to request your details are removed using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org