We are looking to recruit a Software Development Placement student for 12 months within the Software Development Team at our office in Caterham, Surrey. The role will give the successful candidate hands on experience in a small but busy and interesting Software Development department.
As well as Company websites, the department is responsible for developing numerous applications to support the business. These applications are developed using current tools and techniques based on Microsoft ASP.Net.
Help the Software Development Team in maintaining Company Websites
Help to design, build and test new systems and modifications to existing ones.
- Studying a relevant IT degree with Software Development
- Some programming experience in an Object-Oriented language, such as Java and/or C#
- An understanding of the full Software Development Lifecycle, in particular using Agile techniques
- Excellent written and verbal skills
We provide competitive salaries benchmarked against current market data from a variety of companies both within and outside our sector. On top of our salaries, we reward people with several benefits. Just some of these benefits are listed below.
- 25 days holiday (pro-rated accordingly)
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Staff discount scheme
- Health screening
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme)