Markem-Imaje is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full range of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, print and label application systems. Markem-Imaje delivers fully integrated solutions that enable product quality and safety, regulatory and retailer compliance, better product recalls and improved manufacturing processes.
Are you hands-on, proactive and customer-oriented FSE willing to join an international company?
In this role you’ll be…a part of our technical service team in East Midlands (Northampton area), providing technical support to our local customers.
You’ll have an opportunity to…develop your professional career in a highly professional environment with innovative equipment.
You should possess…at least 2-3 years of experience working in field technical service, having previously studied or gained working certification in mechanics, electronics, networking or software.
Great package including Bonus, CAREER Growth and Great Benefits…
Main Activities / Responsibilities:
- Perform pre-installations, Installations and maintenance activity.
- Perform training, both internally and externally where needed.
- Complete service reports accurately, noting time confirmation, spare part usage, tasks performed, service product, fault/solution codes, installed base data maintenance (serial number, ink, counter value, functional location), reverse flow, billing block code, billing request confirmation.
- Actively promote and sell M-I service products to our customers, improving the up-time of the application and maximizing M-I sales results in addition to ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work in partnership with the sales teams to assist with sales revenue targets and revenue growth.
- Travel around the assigned area, and UK. Occasional requirement to travel globally to attend training and meetings.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Expert knowledge of technical products, ideally similar to MI’s product range.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to technically assess situations and issues, and proactively advise on solutions.
- Ability to follow procedures and plan time effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.