Would you like the opportunity to:
- Based in the UK, be your own boss by running your own Telecoms resource company?
- Have the potential for unlimited earnings
- Learn diverse telecommunications skills?
- Work on cutting edge IT equipment?
- Work from your UK home and/or the field to learn how to remotely monitor and support global communications networks?
- Learn how to build and maintain small to medium enterprise networks?
- Learn how to build and maintain you own network?
- Receive vocational training and potentially Industry standard certification?
- Have the potential for distance travelling to assist Team coverage?
- Have the potential for over-night stays away from home?
No IT experience is necessary – we will train you in the skills needed. However, computer literacy is a must. Industry experience will not be overlooked – we have many upcoming projects where your skillset can be put to good use.
Is your personality enthusiastic, trustworthy, steady, understanding, direct, optimistic, friendly, systematic?
Are you a good team player, a great encourager, reliable and dependable, a good listener, a talented communicator, empathetic and patient?
Do you have a full driving licence, and have your own transport?
Do you have a laptop PC and some basic electrical tools?
If you can answer yes to most of the above, we would like to hear from you. If you are interested, please send an email with a covering letter and your current CV to the following address: email@example.com.
Some of our customers require us to hold a current DBS certificate. To maximise your potential, we would require you to provide a copy of your current disclosure. By sending us your details and disclosure, you agree to abide by our data collection policy. A full copy of our GDPR procedures can be found under the "Data Privacy" link on our website at www.siham.co.uk.