Teamworks Karting is one of the UK’s fastest growing indoor karting companies, and
each of our circuits has a dedicated team of mechanic/maintenance engineers to
manage our busy workshops.
You will be responsible for helping to maintain our fleet of karts, and our circuit’s
building & facilities. Our circuits are very busy, and are open to the public 7 days a
week, so this is no lightweight challenge!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the fleet of karts
- Building and track maintenance
- Supervising daily safety checks of track and karts.
- Enforcing required maintenance regimes and recording activity on the computer
based workshop system.
- Ordering of required spares, from manufacturer as well as alternate sources.
- Attending the weekly circuit management meetings to report on availability and
understand the workload requirements for the coming weeks
- Organise and carry out general building and facility maintenance as required.
- Supervise and participate in facility improvement projects.
- Liaise with other track operations to ensure best practice across the group.
You are a dynamic, engaging person, with an excellent attention to detail. You should
have at least 2 years general mechanic experience. You should have examples of
previous work on cars, karts or building maintenance.
30+ hours per week, to include one weekend day per week.
National Living Wage plus 28 days paid holiday.
Strictly via application form: www.teamworkskarting.com/jobs