What's in it for you?
Employee Performance Bonus
Travel allowance, private medical insurance, 10% annual bonus
What is required?
The opportunity to make an impact
Highly collaborative teams that build relationships with world-class customers
A high-performing international business at the heart of the digital economy
You’ll be monitoring and maintaining our Cloud Connect and Metro Connect Network, to reduce network downtime and make sure we meet all customer SLAs. So, you’ll play a key role in managing, diagnosing and resolving any network incidents or service issues reported by our customers. That means working with internal teams and external providers to get things up and running again as quickly as possible and updating systems with regular updates on progress. As we continue to expand our networks, you’ll also need to keep up-to-date with the new technologies you’ll be supporting.
What you’ll need
- Proven experience in network management or operations centres, working in managed services, telecoms, or an ISP or Cloud service provider
- Working knowledge of IP/MPLS, Optical Ethernet and Transport Network, VMWare and Linux systems
- Experience with network monitoring tools
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP
- LAN and WAN troubleshooting skills, including physical layer cabling issues in a co-location environment
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to manage customer expectations
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Experience of trouble-ticketing systems and owning tickets through to resolution
- A telecoms degree or equivalent, with professional certification (CCNA, JNCIA)
What we can offer you
In a rapidly evolving business sector we see ourselves as courageous and passionate, working together as one team to understand and meet our customers’ needs. Join us and you’ll discover a supportive and open environment where you’ll be encouraged to be yourself. This means you’ll have the chance to work with people from different business areas, challenge the way we do things and put your ideas into action. We’ll also give you plenty of training and development opportunities so you can build a rewarding and successful career.