Civil Engineer / Supervisor Required for NI
Immediate recruitment for a Civil Engineer to work within Northern Ireland with one of Nis must steady running civils contractors. With live sites all over Northern Ireland and a very healthy order book for the next few years at home early interest is advised.
With a number of recent projects wins we have a number of requirements with this contracts.
They are set to be one of the busiest civils companies in Northern Ireland in 2020
Civil Engineer role
- Setting out, levelling and surveying when required
- Managing paperwork.
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Communicating with clients and their representatives
- Resolving any unexpected technical issues.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstration of knowledge and practical application of Site Engineering activities combined with construction supervision skills.
- Valid CSR Card
- Driving licence
- Construction related degree
Experience: Experience of working in any capacity on civil engineering projects, including Drainage, Concrete, piling, earthworks, Utilities, WWTW and roads general civils ect.
I have always found this company to pay above market rate salary’s for the right person.
Please contact Ethan Campbell for more information on this role 015314886 or 02830898345
Reference ID: d333
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,500.00-£35,000.00 per year