4 on 4 off, rotating days and nights 6:45 – 7
Saputo is a producer of leading British food brands and value-added ingredients. We are committed to providing healthy, tasty and sustainable foods and to play our part in helping to improve the nation’s health. We produce a wide range of market leading brands, including Cathedral City cheese, Clover dairy spread, Country Life butter and Frylight cooking spray. We also manufacture specialised ingredients for use in the infant formula, human nutrition and animal feed markets.
What you’ll do at Saputo Dairy UK
- Proactively maintain, develop and support all cheese-packing plant, control systems and associated equipment to agreed standards and with due regard for health and safety to drive equipment reliability.
- Develop and maintain an integrated cheese packing operation to agreed health and safety, quality, engineering and technical standards.
- Drive the TPM agenda across manufacturing.
- Optimise line performance to meet and exceed Key performance indicators in the areas of equipment reliability and efficiency.
- Optimise preventative maintenance schedules.
- Analyse OEE data and identify improvement actions to address top losses.
Who’s right for the role?
- Qualified to a minimum HNC or above in a Multi Skilled Engineering discipline with good experience in electrical controls engineering, knowledgeable on electrical equipment and systems with a fundamental knowledge of mechanical systems.
- Ability to use CMMS systems.
- Ability to carry out advanced fault finding of PLC controllers is essential. PLC programming would be advantageous but not essential.
- Analyse spares usage and shape critical spares process.
- Be able to work independently, as well as part of a team, manage priorities, identify issues and solutions using own initiative, coupled with a desire to make a difference.
- At least 3 years’ experience within a food-processing environment would be desirable but not essential.
What can Saputo Dairy UK do for you?
- Development opportunities
- Free, onsite parking
- Discounted branded products
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Discounted rates at Nuffield Health
- Free and clean work uniforms and personal locker
- My Staff shop - access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings - providing great discounts from thousands of the UKs largest retailers & service providers.
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
Saputo Dairy UK Fact Sheet