Within the UK, ISS provides high quality facility services designed to maintain the fabric and appearance of buildings.
We are now actively looking for an Air Conditioning Engineer to come and join the team covering the NE postcode.
The Service Engineer (AC) will provide Air Conditioning bias and building services engineering maintenance to a variety of client properties throughout the designated region. This will include Air Conditioning bias fault finding, repairs, maintenance and installation.
- Responsibility for AC and HVAC bias PPM, proactive and reactive works
- Responsibility for other types of building services maintenance to include fabric, HVAC, mechanical and related tasks.
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- To undertake new installations, major and minor repair works to clients’ AC systems
Professional and personal competencies/qualifications
- City and Guilds 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants or CITB J11 Equivalent
- NVQ 2/3 or City & Guilds in Commercial Refrigeration and AC Systems
- Experience of working within FM or building services within commercial properties