Navartis are delighted to be working with a specialist civil engineering business, still privately owned with a heritage spanning over 50 years. This business has a strong focus on all areas of key infrastructure projects including local authority frameworks. As a business they successfully specialise in highways schemes, bridge work, drainage, and general infrastructure.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Site Engineer experience working on a similar project.
- HND/HNC in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to set out line and levels, read drawings and complete RAM's.
- You may already be looking for the next step to Site Management
- Ideally located for the east of England area
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Some experience working as Site Manager.
- Sub contractor and main contractor experience.
Multiple projects to follow in the local area which you will be responsible for once the first project is completed. Be able to read drawings, make engineering decisions, check lines and levels, RAMs, health and safety, as well as liaising with design and commercial teams.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.