4 on 4 off (Days and Nights)
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of one of the UK’s largest food manufacturer with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Thetford site is the centre of excellence for our Breaded chicken products. With state-of-the-art machinery and best in class equipment, the site offers a fantastic opportunity to be on the cutting edge of Food Manufacture.
This is a very exciting role as our engineers are vital to the maintenance of this site. With the site being both a centre of excellence and our flagship low-energy site, it is key that our engineers have the ability to tackle a wide range of both electrical and mechanical issues.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Carry out plant checks and readings on essential equipment
- Work efficiently to ensure all electrical/mechanical engineering work is completed in a safe manner
- Conduct continuous monitoring of production lines to identify and implement improvements
- Carry out machine inspections, conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry our preventative maintenance on equipment
- Provide mechanical or electrical assistance to breakdowns
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you’re fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that’s created our success.
Bring those qualities, with the following and you will have the recipe for success:
- Be a fully qualified Electrical and Mechanical Engineer (50/50)
- Must be multi-skilled
- NVQ Level 3 minimum qualification (required)
- Have experience in a manufacturing / production environment
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with production
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With over 20 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, you have the opportunity and flexibility to pick your ideal location.
We employ over 18,000 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.
We want to make YOU the future of our business.